At CMIC’s Annual General Meeting held June 6 in Toronto, we welcomed the following new Directors to our Board;
- Jim Gowans (CEO, Arizona Mining)
- Michelle Ash (CIO, Barrick Gold)
- Krista Muhr (VP, Eldorado Gold)
- Dean Braunsteiner (Partner, PwC)
These individuals bring decades of experience, thought leadership and a passion for innovation across many diverse aspects of the mining business. CMIC and its members looks forward to working with the Board as we move towards transforming mining to a zero waste industry.
Additional details on CMIC’s Board of Directors can be found here.
We are also indebted to the hard work and commitment provided to CMIC by the following departing Directors:
- Chris Twigge-Molecey (Hatch)
- Andrew Newman (Partner, KPMG)
- Janusz Kozinski (Founding Dean at Lassonde School of Engineering, York University).